TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I love 3rd hand information
People Seeking Info

Subject I love 3rd hand information

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on February 03, 2010 at 8:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 199 times.

In Reply To Well, we had our problem posted by pearlwhite94ttz on February 03, 2010 at 07:52 PM

Message Matt Pool, upon hearing that yet another one of your customers in such a short period of time sent the guy to me. When I asked him what was wrong he said he recently ordered one of those super fancy motors that you sell (that I thankfully didn't buy, but spent a few extra thousand to get built by the person I was paying and have a lot of time put into it.) and it was now leaking oil out of the heads due to a misaligned head, along with some other stuff.

So you heard from someone about something you know nothing about. Just FYI....Mr Seth Martin purchased his motor on 03/2006 so your information is not only second hand but WAY off.

If this person has not gotten with you, that is his fault, but I'm beginning to catch wind of some mishaps that are obviously over ruled by your 99% prevalent good work, unlike Ash here.

So you are basing this on second hand information that you obviously have no clue WTF you are talking about. Now I am "shady"....interesting

If I stepped on your toes, its not because of what happened with our deal. That is the past and it has been taken care of.

Right....like a person who cares about customer service I worked with you to come to a reasonable agreement, So calling me shady from second hand information that you have no clue about is certainly stepping on my toes.

I believe I talked to you about what carelessness can bring to a business owner within our email conversations. And as I said to you prior, I want you to be the one parts/engine/everything business that doesn't start dropping a customers order and not caring, or dismissing it like it is a normal part of a purchase.

Did I not work with you to come to an agreeable resolution for the issue you and I had??? So why are you sticking your nose into business you have no idea what you are talking about??

Kyle "Grumpy Bear" Puckett
Import Parts Pro
Phone: 281-288-0700
AIM: KyleatIPP
Yahoo: KyleatIPP

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.